quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2015

DO NOT GO THERE... OR GO!, por Tádzio Nanan

I strongly believe in my ideals, but, darling, my ideals are skepticism, addiction and sin. In other words, I strongly  believe in disobedience!

I strongly believe in my feelings, but, darling, my feelings are wild and dangerous. In other words, I strongly believe in chaos!

I strongly believe in my heart, but, darling, my heart is promiscuous and unfaithful. In other words, I strongly believe in licentiousness!

I strongly  believe in my mind, but, darling, my mind creates the truths I believe. Forget me! Try an ordinary guy!

I strongly believe in my soul, but, darling, my soul is very deep and you do not  have wings to a soft landing! So take my advice: do not go there, you can lose yourself on this journey!

You better believe me... Or not!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário