segunda-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2014

CLOSED FOR BALANCE, by Tádzio Nanan


My soul is in deep silence. Not the silence full of meanings of the wisdom. Not the placid silence of the illumination. It´s a painful silence of a tortured soul, that now inquires itself: have I been wrong about life for all these years?
My heart is in silence, too. Not the comforting silence of a shared love. Not the silence full of plenitude of a generous and fearless heart. It´s a silence of an abandoned heart, that now inquires itself: why did I hide myself for so long?
Paralised, between so distressful silences, I search in the images of my unconscious the source of my unhappy choices. Why did I run away from myself, from people, from life? How did it happen?

To find out these answers means begin to live again...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário