quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2014

A CROOKED GUY!, por Tádzio Nanan


I´m a crooked guy, gauche. I was born this way, I will die this way. There is no remedy to my obliquity.
I ´m a crooked guy. Metaphorically and literally.
For example: I can not think accurately. My thoughts are confused, they can not penetrate the mysteries of life, even the ones of the everyday life. I think confusedly, with no method and direction.
And my feelings? Dark and conflicting, laden of sadness and despair. Most of them are unbearable to me. A cross that I carry every day.
I have crooked legs, crooked teeth, back problems, an asymmetrical face (as you can see, I have very bad genes...). Again: there is no remedy to this. Perhaps born again?
And worst of all: people say I´m a fool and I guess they are right. Look at the whole situation: insignificant talents, trivial points of view, unrealistic dreams... A wasted life? Apparently, yes...
I walk and walk and don´t get anywhere. I imagine a thousand things but I can´t concretize them. I study a lot and what I find out? The obvious, of course. Waste of time? Apparently, yes...
I´m a crooked guy, tell me all the voices, all the clues.
But someone benevolent, knowing my problems, reminded me of an old saying: God writes straight with crooked lines.
That night, I renewed my hopes, and slept in peace, thinking that perhaps through my obliquity God is writing a singular and universal work!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário