terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014

LAUGH AND CREATE, by Tádzio Nanan

I prefer some daily laughters than the erudition of the great men.
It is biblical: the more you know the more you suffer.
Besides: castigat ridendo mores. 
And everyone knows: laughter is the best medicine.
Yes, I prefer to be the funny guy than to be “a serious guy", immersed in everyday problems, exchanging dreams by food, enslaved by rivalry, power and money.
I prefer to have the head on the moon than to have it full of useless information. The ordinary life does not satisfy me. I was born to the different, to the unexpected, because I want more. My soul impels me to that.
I renounced the quest for success, the struggle for power and money. My goal is simpler, but more noble: create with originality. Do art and imagine new paths and possibilities to life.
People laugh at me, because they think I´m a fool. I laugh at them, because I know how wrong they are about life and its delicate beauty.
Laugh and create: my civilizing mission!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário